Camden London Nightlife
Ah the glories of Camden London Nightlife. It’s not all about getting plastered with tourists, although you can do that if you want. We thought we’d offer you a run down on what can be done in this famous pocket of London.
- Camden Pub Crawl It’s pretty much a good rule of thumb that if you want to have a great night out and meet all sorts of people for a laugh then find a decent pub crawl and you can have a laugh in a relaxed manner while being shown round the best places in town by your eclectic guides. Or at least the places which have managed to cut the best deals with your guide. So prepare to be entertained, to get free shots and skip the queues into some of the best places in Camden. It’s fun and at around £14 good value for money. Book online, look out for Early Bird tickets and get ready to party.
- Hire a boat on the canal – if it’s a romantic time you want or just a good laugh whilst doing something different with your mates then look into hiring a boat and enjoy London’s waterways whilst someone else does the driving. It’s a different way to experience the area and you can either come back to Camden or get dropped off elsewhere. If you are looking for something more active then check out kayaking.
- Come down to the Ceilidh Club. If you wanted to enjoy alternative Camden London Nightlife and meet lots of friendly people jumping around to a live band then try us out. Booking in advance makes it easier, although there are always tickets on the door from 7PM. Situated at Cecil Sharp House, 2 Regent’s Park Road, NW1 7AY there’s dancing from 8-11PM. Students, unemployed, NHS staff and retired get in for £10 on the door. Event dates available here.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll walking tour – the first thing you need to do is go to the website and check out the play list on the left hand side. Anything that starts with ‘It must be Love’ by Madness gets top marks in our books. Anyhoo this is about the walking tour – your highly experienced guide will tell you stories about the great, the good and more importantly, the bad of Camden’s music scene. So if you want to hear some real popular history by someone who been there, done it and probably has the T Shirt to prove it then grab a ticket and enjoy a genuine Camden experience.
- In the summer take a picnic and go up Primrose Hill. You can see for miles and miles and miles (as the Who almost said).
- If you are looking for some unusual things to do in other parts of London then check out this blog entry.